Years in The Meditation
Register Online Today & Start Accessing Your Inner World Receive!
Faster Mediation is a pleasant experience, you should know that you can come back here and enjoy this calm anytime you like, simply by deciding to shift your attention to your inner world, allowing your breathing to get deep and comfortable.
Know that this place is always within you, and that by even thinking about it, you can touch into that feeling of calmness, peacefulness, and serenity and bring those qualities more and more into your daily life.
Faster Meditations – what’s in it for me?
1. Faster Meditation Alpha Imaging – audio to relax, restore and reprogram for good
2. Kickass 5 Day life reset challenge – press reset and get your life on the right track
Re-energize & Restore
Build Muscle & Mindfulness
Relax & Release
Nurture Your Body
Faster Meditation not only increases blood flow and slows the heart rate but it also increases exercise tolerance. In addition it:
- reduces pre-menstrual symptoms
- helps in post-operative healing
- enhances the immune system
- reduces activity of viruses and emotional distress
- helps with weight loss
- reduction of free radicals, less tissue damage
Have Clarity and Calm
Faster Meditation helps you stay clear as it
- produces lasting beneficial changes in brain electrical activity
- improves relationships
- helps you see the larger picture in a given situation
- helps ignore petty issues
- increased ability to solve complex problems
Faster Meditation will help you reach you aspirations because it
- builds self-confidence
- increases serotonin level, influences mood and behaviour
- resolves phobias and fears
- increases creativity
- increases brain wave coherence
- improves learning ability and memory
- makes is easier to remove bad habits
- increases Productivity
Ready to Make a Change?
Faster meditation means we cut down the time to reach alpha – the state where things get done on a subconscious automated level.
Perform Faster Meditation whenever outside irritation threaten to upset your serenity. Rather than feeling like a victim, you take control of the situation. You can also these practices at any at all – to reduce annoyances in your environment.